Incredibly Elegant Updo
– Best Hairstyle For Short Hair –
Who says there is no best hairstyle for short hair? No doubt, short hair can’t be compared to long hair but in reality, there are many beautiful hairstyles that you can totally opt for. I believe there is always room to be creative with your hairdos!
Continue reading as I unveil the SINGLE “Fabulous” hairdo, that can be worn on a formal occasion or perhaps, on a holiday!
What You’ll Need:
- Sectioning clips
- Crimping iron
- Hairpins – One Pack, just in case some of these run off!
Missing some of the accessories? Click here to buy them now!
How To Make The Hairstyle?
- Start by crimping the top section of your hair.
- Divide your hair into three sections, one on each side, and one in the center.
- Clip the side sections.
- Take the front part from the center section and backcomb it to add height to your hairdo.
- Take the center section and twist it till the end. Secure the twist with pins at the nape of your neck.
- Unclip the side sections.
- Take a small section of hair from one side and twist it. Pass it over the center twist, roll it and pin it on the other side.
- Repeat the same with both side sections alternately until all your hair has been twisted and pinned.
- Now, take the ends from the center section, tuck it underneath and secure with pins.
This is your ALL IN ONE hairdo, that is versatile enough to be carried with any kind of dress you decide to wear!