Let Your Buds Experience These Eid-ul-Azha BBQ Recipies!
The first thing that comes to our mind while discussing Eid-ul-Azha is the yummy recipes we’ll be making during Eid! Eid-ul-Azha is all about devouring, scrumptious, juicy meat with THE BEST RECIPES possible!
Thoughts aside! While we observe Bakra Eid with great enthusiasm, we remember the great sacrifice Hazrat Ibrahim A.S made to please the Almighty. With that being said, Eid-ul-Azha is perhaps the most awaited Eid that we look forward to, well at least, for guys it definitely is!
Okay, now let’s talk FOOD!
Mouth-Watering Recipes That You Must Try This Bakra Eid!
1. Chinese Seekh Boti
- Beef boti: 750 gm
- Black pepper: ½ tbsp
- Bay leaves: Few
- Lemon: 1
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil: 6 tbsp
- Garlic clove: 2 (chopped)
- Onion: 2 (medium)
- White vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Marinate meat with lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, black pepper, salt, white vinegar, and soy sauce
- Leave for 4 to 5 hours approximately (so that it gets tender)
- Cut onions in rounded rings.
- Now thread meat pieces in skewer then put bay leaf and onion rings over meat piece.
- Cook on coal fire and give them a lovely smokey flavor.
- Serve with boiled rice and salad.
2. Korean Bulgogi
- Undercut /fillet steak: 1 Kg
- Garlic paste: 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Dry roasted sesame seeds: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tbsp
- Raw onion paste: 1/2 cup
- Crushed black pepper: 1 tbsp
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Sesame oil: 2 tbsp (optional)
- Paprika powder: 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce: 2 tbsp
- Bamboo sticks:12-14
Note: Soak the bamboo sticks in water for 30 minutes in order to prevent sticks from burning.
- Wash and cut beef in very thin slices, approx 2 inches in width.
- Drain all excess water.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add the beef and cover with the marination, thoroughly.
- Place a few pieces on each skewer leaving no space between 2 pieces of beef.
- Once done keep in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Burn coals, grease the griller.
- Place all the satays over the grill cook 10 mins on each side on medium flame.
- Serve and enjoy.
No grill? Click here to buy now!
- This dish can be served on its own or on the bed of shredded lettuce or sticky rice.
- It can also be cooked under the grill or can be pan-fried (no extra oil required).
We would love to hear your reviews if you try any of our recipes, let us know in the comments!