The Keto Diet Plan
– Two Weeks To Get into Shape –
You probably thought to yourself that this is one of those spam /clickbait blogs when you read the title. Like “Lose weight in 2 weeks”. But no!
But as unbelievable as it sounds, Losing weight only through good eating habits isn’t a daunting task anymore. An intense workout isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Exercise is the best and the healthiest way to lose weight if you are one of those people who want to lose weight you must have heard about KETO or KETOGENIC DIET.
What is THE KETO diet?
The keto diet revolves around cutting down carbohydrates from your diet up to 80% and instead, having a high-fat diet. the reduction of carbs from your diet forces your body to burn fat for energy.
How does the diet work?
The presence of more fat in your body puts your body’s metabolism into a state of ketosis, a process where the body converts fat stores into energy, simultaneously releasing ketones. a study showed that people did lose weight in 2 weeks!
Isn’t that unhealthy?
While it might look like an unhealthy diet plan, it’s evident that the diet isn’t unhealthy because as your body is using up the stored fat you are also providing it with more fat, henceforth keeping it at a perfect balance. Moreover, the high protein count in your diet provides numerous benefits to your body.
What foods should I avoid?
Some foods to ELIMINATE from your diet are:
- Root vegetables: Potatoes, carrots, etc. ( high-crab content)
- Condiments: While home-based condiments are fine, the pre-packaged ones are high in sugar and unhealthy fats.
- Sugary products: Foods like fruit smoothies, ice-creams, candies, et.
- Grains and grain products: Wheat-based products, rice, pasta, cereal, etc.
- Processed fats: Vegetable oils, mayonnaise
- Fruit: All fruit, except a small amount of berry
- Beans: Peas, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, etc.
The keto is a very weight-loss-friendly diet and will help you lose weight dramatically but, like every diet the keto also requires dedication.